Timothy D. Stein, MFT, CSAT-S, CCPS: Licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist since 1999, Tim Stein has worked in a variety of clinical settings. Having found his professional passion, treating sex addiction, he became a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Supervisor (CSAT-S), a Certified Partner Trauma Therapist (CPTT-S), and a Certified Clinical Partner Specialist (CCPS). Tim is trained in Post Induction Therapy, Trauma Resource Modeling, EMDR, and Brainspotting. He brings this trauma perspective to his work with addicts and partners. Tim co-founded Willow Tree Counseling, an outpatient program for sex addicts and betrayed partners. Tim is dedicated to helping people recover from the impact of sex addiction and provides information via presentations, interviews, and blogs.
Jeanne Vattuone, LCSW, CSAT-S, CCPS-S: Jeanne Vattuone, a LCSW since 1998, has helped those affected by traumatic experiences for over twenty years. She has worked in school systems, child protective services, private foster care, crisis response to natural disasters, and private practice focusing on trauma and addiction. Jeanne is certified as a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Supervisor (CSAT-S), a Certified Clinical Partner Specialist Supervisor (CCPS-S), and a Certified Partner Trauma Therapists (CPTT-S). Jeanne is co-founder of Willow Tree Counseling, an intensive outpatient program for sex addicts and betrayed partners in Northern California. Jeanne embraces the trauma model for her work with partners as well as addicts, and often speaks in the community about sex addiction and the trauma model.
Attendance at the live event and completion of the evaluation qualifies for 4 hours of Continuing Education (4 CEUs).
PLEASE NOTE: This event will be audio recorded. By registering for this event you are consenting to a recording being made which may include your voice. This recording will be posted on the Marin CAMFT website's events library, and available to members for review and downloading.
Upon registering you will receive a Zoom link and password.
- Date: Saturday, May 22
- Time: 9:00 am to 1:30 pm Pacific
- Location: Online via Zoom. Password and link sent upon registration.
- Continuing Education: This workshop meets the qualifications for the number of CEU hours for continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LEPs and LPCCs as stated above. These CEUs will be provided by Marin CAMFT (CAMFT Provider # 56895), which is approved by CAMFT to sponsor CE for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs. We regret that at this time we are not able to provide CE units for Licensed Psychologists. Participants must attend the full session and complete the evaluation at the end to receive CE completion certificate. Marin CAMFT maintains responsibility for this program and its contents. Contact Pat Saunders, CE Director, for more information.
- Continuing Education Goal: Marin CAMFT is committed to offering continuing education courses to train LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs to treat any client in an ethically and clinically sound manner based upon current accepted standards of practice. Course completion certificates will be awarded at the conclusion of the training and upon participant’s submission of his or her completed evaluation.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are available up to 7 days in advance of the event, subject to a $20 administrative fee. Please email the CE Director with any questions.
- Request for Accommodations: If you need accommodations for this event, please contact the CE Director.
- Grievance Procedure: Marin CAMFT will respond to complaints in a reasonable, ethical and timely manner, when submitted by program attendees in writing to the CE Director.
- Anti-Discrimination Policy: Marin CAMFT shall not discriminate against any individual or group with respect to any service, program or activity based on gender or gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, ethnicity, race, creed, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, ability, or other prohibited basis. Marin CAMFT does not require attendees to adhere to any particular religion or creed in order to participate in training. Marin CAMFT will not promote or advocate for a single modality of treatment that is discriminatory or likely to harm clients based on current accepted standards or practice.
Audio recordings of the event and any handouts will be made available to all registrants after the presentation and receipt of the course evaluation.
CEUs are available for live attendance only. You must complete the evaluation at the end in order to receive a completion certificate.